We believe the purposes of gathering on Sunday mornings are:
1) Communal worship of Jesus.
2) Making space for the Holy Spirit to do transformational work.
3) Equipping for loving God, loving one another, and loving our neighbor.
The purposes of connecting in community groups are:
1) Intimate connection through sharing life and prayer.
2) Equipping and accountability for loving God, loving one another, and loving our neighbors.
LOS FELIZ / DOWNTOWN
Every other Wednesday 7:30
LEADERS/CONTACT - Mindy and Rich Painter and Adrian and Brittney Bradford // email@example.com
Every other Thursday 7:30
LEADERS/CONTACT - Dan and Kelsey Sima // firstname.lastname@example.org
Quarterly - check calendar
LEADERS/CONTACT - Suz Born // email@example.com
MEN’S MOVIE NIGHTS
Every Other Tuesday
LEADERS/ CONTACT - Josiah Ruis // firstname.lastname@example.org
We love to be generous with our time and have a few different opportunities for volunteers to get involved. Whether it’s working with Young Life East LA, hosting a community group or being on a Sunday morning team, the fact is, sharing our time and friendship is pretty high on our list of priorities. Keep a lookout on our calendar for ways to get involved throughout the month. If you would like to volunteer your time in any way please email us.
CONTACT/LEADER - Kayla // email@example.com
Vibe + community Pics
pics by: eric hann, suz born, kayla compton