Basileia Community Church is looking for a Church Coordinator to get Basileia to the next step of making our vision a reality. The Church Coordinator would partner with our pastors and leadership, get us running like a “well-oiled machine,” and make it possible for the church to grow our impact in Los Angeles in new and exciting ways.
- Organized, detail-oriented, self-driven, learns quickly
- Ability to multi-task, manage projects and meet deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to inspire and build volunteer teams.
- Enjoys working individually and leading teams
- Comfortable with technology and social media
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
Rate of pay: $15/hr, for 10-20 hours per week
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the church, including communications, website, social media, supplies, etc.
- Coordinating Sunday gathering set-up (related to sound, band, lighting, tear-down, schedule and announcements) and volunteer teams
- Organizing and attending leadership meetings, retreats, special events and other events
- Introducing new ideas for greater efficiency into our operations
Deadline to apply: Sunday, September 13. Please send a resume and cover letter describing your interest for the role to Suz Born, firstname.lastname@example.org